Ask an expert

11 Oct 2006


I've taken my 5 year old to paedricians & g.p.'s for treatment of his allergies & sinuses - the medication has done nothing to alleviate his discomfort. I've been to an ENT - but he seems to think there isn't a problem.

I've been through the internet & they advise that the expert who deals with this is an ALLERGIST - is there one in Durban? If not can you recommend another specialist who could help him; or in the very least a paedrician that specialises in that field.

Many thanks.
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Danae
Addington Hospital
Allergy Clinic
Durban - tel: 0313322111
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.