Ask an expert

21 Sep 2008

anal fissure - diagnosis
I suspect I may have anal fissure, but am too embarrassed to seek medical help. If I do, should I see a GP or gynae?
Answer 487 views

01 Jan 0001

Thank you for visiting

You can consult your GP and ask him or her for Cheriproct cream, as well as Voltaren suppositries for the inflammation and pain.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19939 votes