Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Jan 2003
My Gums are bleeding ,particularly in the morning when I wake up (started about +- 2 Months ago ).What can I DO. I am 26yrs old and have no other health problems.
Teeth, it might be due to sleeping with your mouth open (i.e. due to drying out and swelling) or due to an infection of the gums or teeth. The infection may be due to bacteria, viruses or fungi/yeasts. The best would be to get yourself a mouth wash like Andolex® and to use it every evening before going to bed. If it doesn’t clear up within a week the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- OPINION | Berry lekker: How urban foraging is one way to help feed SA's hungry
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20349 votes