Ask an expert

05 Oct 2006

i wan make my breasts smaller due too backache does medical aid pay and were do you go
Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Kelly
You will have to have a motivation letter from and orthopod and the best would be to let a trained plastic surgeon, specializing in Breast surgery , do it.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.