Ask an expert

06 Oct 2006

Changing from Triphasil?

I would like to change my contraception from Triphasil to a lower strength pill. Are there any that you recommend and can I change right over or do I need to have a waiting period between swapping??? I just use the pill for contraception purposes and I'm 22 and in good health.

Thanks so much.
Answer 414 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear HP
You can just swop around to another pill - but take extra precaution in the first month on the new one until you are settled on the new pill.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.