Ask an expert

30 Oct 2006

Child fatigue
Our son is 17 years old and a good sportsman. He complains about fatigue and muscle pains. We thought of taking blood tests but do not know what to test for and what acceptable levels should be. Please help. Bennie
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

see below
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.