Ask an expert

13 Jan 2003

Correct terminology
when someone has been diagnosed with infected hair follicles-what is that condition called?
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Schnapps, the term you’re looking for is folliculitis. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.