Ask an expert

02 Dec 2009

tell me what to do for a 15yr old with croupe
Answer 304 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Roselin
You need to take him to a doctor - it is uncommon to get croup in teenagers. They need adrenalin inhalations, cortisone and sometimes antibiotics.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.