Ask an expert

02 Apr 2003

Cysts on EYELID (been there past few months)
Is removal of above done only by eye specialists? Is there no other option which is as effective but less costly?
Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

Jason, if they’re easily accessible you can ask your GP to remove them for you. Depending on the cause they might even go away by themselves. Maybe the best would be to see an ophthalmologist and to get his opinion on what all the options are in your specific case. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20213 votes