Ask an expert

11 Apr 2003

ENT in Western Cape
Can you recommend a good ent in the western cape area?
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

Garfield, I live in PTA, so the Western Cape is about as far as you can get from me.:-) The best would be to ask your GP to refer you to someone in your area. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.