Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

Epilepsy - complex partial seizures
I experience complex partial seizures. The seizure itself is brief but afterwards I experience a rage episode which can last a couple of hours-hours which are lost to me but which my family unfortunately cannot forget. I would really appreciate any advice you're able to offer. I'd be more than willing to provide more information should you require any. Many Thanks
Answer 406 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Evie
You should be under the care of a neurologist specializing in this type of epilepsy. If you let me know where you live I can give you some names. The only solution is to get the epilepsy under control. Please answer in the post a question box
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.