Ask an expert

23 Oct 2008

Excessive drinking
My husband drinks far too much and i need to know whether there is anything that i can get from a chemist that i can put in is drink so that he can puke his lungs out.

Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mickey
Don't even think in that direction - one can cause serious bodily harm by giving someone medication without their knowledge. Rather get professional help for him or contact Alanon ( to help you manage this problem
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20028 votes