Ask an expert

05 Nov 2011

Face injury
I got a blow to my face on my right cheek, its been a week ago and stil very painfull, numb from my lower eyelid down to left of my lip including my gums and teeth,my nose is also numb on the right,i can feel a small bumb on the bone under my eye,its swollen too,cant take the pain anymore,if my cheekbone is broken how will they fix it?
Answer 274 views

01 Jan 0001


The best will be to consult your doctor for x-rays to determine if there is a fracture of your cheekbone. Treatment will depend on the severity of your injury. In the interim you can take two Myprodol capsules, every six hours until you have consulted your doctor.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.