Ask an expert

14 Jan 2010

Facial problems
small brownish lumps on face, appeared at puberty
Answer 429 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Anthony
It may be sebaceous cysts - please see your doctor or a dermatologist for examination and prescription of medication to use.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.