Ask an expert

06 Aug 2007

gone in 60 secs
Hi Doc

Please help me i'm 22 yrs old and i cant get a proper erection and i ejaculate in like 2 mins.Is there nothing i can do ,maybe medication of some sort!!!!!!!!!! please help
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear 60Secs
See an urologist or someone at Mens health international clinic - you should exclude medical reasons
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.