Ask an expert

25 Feb 2003

Good product for jock itch??
What decent product can I use for a constant jock itch problem?
Answer 442 views

01 Jan 0001

Jock, you can use more or less any of the anti-fungal creams available over the counter at your pharmacy (Normospor®, Canalba®, Lamisil®, etc.). Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.