Ask an expert

28 Oct 2011

Harsh needle-like pain(follow up)
Doctor, I called my family, and explained what symptoms I am experiencing, they suggest it is '''''''' Nier pyp onsteking '''''''' and my mother and father said that they both had a very bad history with that, and my mother said she still has to take antibiotics every now and then for it. Could I have this? The pain that they described is at the exact place I have it and then it shoots down to bladder. and the fevers i have been having.

We have only two types of ANTI-biotics onboard , called:
Moxypen-250 ( penisilin )
&  Doxitab
Answer 281 views

01 Jan 0001

If you do suspect that you have kidney tract infection, none of the two mentioned antibiotics will be effective. I still do suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and special tests. In the interim, you can can consume a lot of clear fluids, followed by a beer or two, in order to stimulate as much urination as possible.

How soon will you be able to consult a doctor or registered nurse?


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20029 votes