Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
27 Mar 2003
he is driving me nuts
I went out with this guy for 3 months. The relationship was affected by the jealousy attitude of my friends, who says to be in love with me, as they were friends they friendship was affected too because they started arguing often. it wasn't only my friend's attitude that affected our relationship, but this guy's attitude as well, he though I was quite popular with the opposite sex( I have a lot guy friends) and this was a problem between us. so, we stoped talking for a month until one day that we met againg. he said he wanted to be with me, but that he just couldn't, the next time we met he says he was talking to a girl (I was debastated, but I wished good luck to him). since then I didn't call him at all. Two months went by, went we met again, he was with his girlfriend so I pretend I didn't see him. later he complains because I don't say hi. now we start talking again( he is still with his girlfriend) and his attitude with me is sweeter than before. now he even ask how my classes are going, how i been, what are my plans for the weekend question that he didn' t even ask before.I still love him, but I don't know what is that he wants. I try to not talk to him but then he comes and ask if I am mad at him. he even ask me if the guy he sees me talking to is my boyfriend. what do you think he wants form me?
Eve, to tell you the truth, I don’t think this guy know what he wants himself. He sounds like a confused little puppy and the best would be to get as far as possible away from him. You can’t build a relationship with someone who falls around like he does, so rather invest your energies in someone else (Mr. Perfect is out there somewhere). :-) Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Cloth masks can be as effective as surgical masks against Covid-19, new study reports
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- Moderna’s experimental booster shot protects against variants first discovered in SA and Brazil
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'SA's variant has more mutations' - Prof Karim not overly concerned about India variant
- 'Nothing concrete so far, let's stop' - Zondo to former Free State DG during testimony
- Karyn Maughan | Chief Justice Mogoeng's exit: How will the judiciary be impacted?
- SA's 'global influence' shown in US Covid-19 vaccine IP waiver, Ramaphosa says
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20208 votes