Ask an expert

30 Nov 2009

Heart problems
Hi, can you please advise who my husband can go see with regards to not feeling well. He says it feels like he is going to have a heart attack all the time and this is starting to stress me out a bit. We live in Krugersdorp.
Answer 424 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lindi
He can go to any General practitioner in your area the right specialist and/or for heart tests if needed (if the basic tests at the GP shows abnormalities) Look in your telephone book under "medical" for doctors in your area if you don't have a regular GP.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.