Ask an expert

03 Nov 2008

hyperhidrosis (ecessive sweating)
Hi please give me advice on treatment for my exessive sweating i experience the problem in my hands,feet and under arms. please assist me with a treatment solution and ways to treat my problem. Thanx
Answer 409 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Storm
Try Driclor or Perspirex. If this does not help, try Probanthine tablets
See also
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.