Ask an expert

15 Sep 2007

I have water running our of leg due to a
I am 67 year of age a i injured my right leg not a bad cut but for three days i have water running out and was told a chemist there is nothing that can be done ecept put a bandage on
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Ken

Thank you for visiting

I suggest that you consult your GP, in order for him/her to prescribe an oral antibiotic, as well as a topical antibiotic cream. He/she will also explain how you have to exchange your dressings.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.