Ask an expert

14 Jul 2011

good day doctor, I am 25 years and i have these issue disturbing me, I have disturbing Pimples with white heads that really make my face ugly and and when ever i pick them they leave dark marks on my face, what can i use to et rid of them. Secondly, i have stretch marks on my bust and this makes me uncomfortable wearing a low neck dress, is there anything i can do to reduce the appearance. thanks you.
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001


You need to treat the acne effectively to prevent severe scarring of the face. You can use Skinoren cream, twice daily. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for a script of antibiotics that can be taken over a long period of time to solve your problem.

There is no definate treatment for stretch marks but you can try Bio-Oil, applied twice daily, directly to the effected area.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.