Ask an expert

16 Sep 2008

My man and i have skin irritation problem when ever we have sex, we love each other and enjoy sex too much. His penis becomes redish and burning and a cut skin look. How can we solve this problem thats ruinning our sex life. We do use condoms and ky jelly but it still continues. He uses zambuk everytime after sex and it gets better for a while until the next intimacy

Please help
Answer 408 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Asha
This is often a sign of a candida infection - use Canesten cream ( or a generic) twice a day (both of you) for at least a week.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20011 votes