Ask an expert

25 Jul 2011

Itchy skin
I have a rash that no local doctor can explain. Its kind of itching,sore,burning. Ive used all kinds of ointments and cream,nothing seems to work. Including cortizone and antibiotics. It seems to pop up anywhere and stay for a good few months and also spread. Can someone help?
Answer 423 views

01 Jan 0001

There are many possibilities but these have to be explored by a dermatologist. A condition like nodular eczema or an atypical eczema could be the cause but unfortunately, you will have to consult a dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis made.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes