Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Sep 2011
Jitters in arm
Hi, I would like to know if the jitters iv been getting in my arm for the past 4 days should be a major concern. Im a 29yr male, and have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure. My Dr has also increased my medication from 4mg per day to 8mg Cipla Perindopril. The jitters occurs in my left tricep and comes and goes throughout the day. Could you please advise?
What exactly do you mean by jitters? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
- ANALYSIS | Daniel Mminele's sudden departure is about more than Absa losing its first black CEO
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma lawyers quit: Will the 'broke' former president’s trial ever get started?
- Rainbow Cup 'SA' … more derbies, but they COULD dazzle
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20031 votes