Ask an expert

20 May 2004

Licro Orious - skin mark
Skin ailment - looks like bruise not healed. Dermatologist advised that this is what it is called. Need more information.

Not sure if spelling is correct
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

L, I have no idea what it is. Can you please make sure about the spelling (phone the dermatologist’s rooms), let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.