Ask an expert

28 Apr 2004

Dear doc

I have noticed that i have a few lumps under my arms on both sides near the breast, do you think that this could be glands or should i get it checked out, i am 25 years old. When i press on them they are a little tender, do you think i need to worry?
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

Me, it sounds like they might be skin glands, but if they are they should go away again within a couple of days. If the don’t go away the best would be to have them checked out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20240 votes