Ask an expert

02 Dec 2009

my face
what do i do with a 10 year old case of acne, acne scars, and blackhead scars? pls how do i attach pictures?
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Beatrice
Please take him to a dermatologist so that he can get the correct treatment before his skin is permanently damaged. We can't review pictures at the moment but hope to soon have this feature.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.