Ask an expert

30 Nov 2009

Peyronie&#39 s
Hi Doc

Is there any treatment available for it. My penis just started bending backwards about 2 months ago. It is very painful when I have sex and it keeps popping out because of the extreme bend. The glans is bending back at about a 45 degree angle.
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Andre
Apparently taking Vit E supplements may help, but I think you should maybe see an urologist to see if corrective surgery may be needed as the deformity is quite severe already.
dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.