Ask an expert

16 Aug 2007

My husband has a huge redhish ball outside his anus line. He is in a lot of pain and can't even walk properly. But refuses to go to the doctor. Is there anything i can get him from the chemist that will help for ths, we spent the long weekend camping in tents and it was very cold. Could this be from the cold!
Answer 443 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear vicks
No this is probably a hemorroid - put an ice pack on it and get him some Anusol or scheriproct ointment to put on.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes