Ask an expert

24 Feb 2003

Pimple like spots on penis
Dear Doc,

I have these small pimple like growths just below the head of my penis. You can only see them when the foreskin is pulled back. They are not painful or itchy in anyway and I have been using Anthasan cream for a while with no effect. Would you be able to assist

Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001

Ronan, it’s a bit difficult to say what it is without being able to examine you. It might be due to a superficial fungal infection (you can try something like Normospor® fro a week or so), or they might be actual growths or even warts. If the Normospor® doesn’t clear it up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.