Ask an expert

12 Feb 2010

Pimple like thinggy on the v-jay
Hi Doc
I have had this pimple-like growth on my pubic area since my teenage years, its not painful or anything. Greenish like lump, i' m too squimish to press it. Is there something i can apply on it to make the green stuff to come out?
thank you
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and diagnosis. If there is a collection of fluid, your doctor will be able to drain the possible cyst. Unfortunately, I do not think that cream or ointment will be of any benefit.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20188 votes