Ask an expert

10 Aug 2007

I am almost 40 years and is still getting pimples in my face. It is under my skin reddish and very sore, some of them have a yellow puss, which i tend to press it out as it really looks ugly and then it leave a mark on my face sometime it makes holes. I weight ±85 kg which is over weight! I have been on antibotics which helps for a while but then it get back to normal. Can you please give me advise on what to use
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Blom
this may be due to hormonal imbalances - ask your doctor to check it out? You can try Eryderm lotion twice daily, and put Differin gel on the affected areas 2 x a day. Maybe it will be worth your while to see a dermatologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.