Ask an expert

13 Nov 2008

Please check my blog n News24 and advise
if you can help us in any way.
Answer 443 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.