Ask an expert

23 Sep 2007

Re: Urine
Thanks for all the info. Does anyone have any suggestions of urologists on cape town? im not on medical aid and therefore tests etc will be very expensive :(
Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Lisa
cheapest option for you will be to go to the outpatient clinic at your nearest academic hospital ( Grootte schuur, Tygerberg, Karl Bremer) and ask them to refer you to an urology clinic for further testing.
Or search for urologist on
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.