Ask an expert

04 Aug 2011

Refer: 1329 swollen ankles
Hi doc

I went to the doc and they have done all of the blood but they cant see anything wrong. I am still swollen and my kindeys are always sore is there anything that i can try over the counter?

Thank yo for your help.
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001


I stongly recommend that you get a second opinion from an internal specialist. I do not recommend any over the counter medication, as we do not know the cause for your symptoms and it is very important to find the cause for your pain and discomfort.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.