Ask an expert

06 Sep 2007

hi dr. bets

thank for replying! however we dont have that kind of money and we are only looking for advise.
we have been to "gine" we already know this:
- she has low progesterone
-she does not ovulate
-she had one or two problems with "sists" that blead itself out
-she has water coming from her breast.
- her periods are irregular
- i have been checked out and : theres nothing wrong with me

what can we do to get up her progesterone levels to ensure that she ovulates when having her period
Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Diaz
She needs to see a fertility specialist - there are such clinics at the academic hospitals that will not be that expensive. They need to use very specialized tablets to stimulate ovulation and she must be monitored while using it.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.