Ask an expert

11 Oct 2006

sexual health
howzit im a 19year old male with a bent(curved) penis and i dont know what to do- is there anything i can do to rectify the situation- its having a big impact on my life -thanks
Answer 317 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Worried
You will have to see an Urologist, as it is only treatable by operation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.