Ask an expert

07 Sep 2011

Skin Warts
I am a 45 year old African male and I am developing skin warts on my face, armpits and head. I would like to get rid of these as they are not a pretty sight.

Any advice?
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and blood tests, to determine the cause for the warts. Treatment will be prescribed accordingly.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.