Ask an expert

07 Feb 2006

snore problem
Good Day Cyberdoc,

Please could you tell me what type of doctor I would have to go to have my snoring problem sorted out. I am not sure whether a normal GP will be able to assist me.

Thanking you in advance.

Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Honey
A Ear nose and throat surgeon will be better.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19330 votes