Ask an expert

19 Aug 2007

sort of carpert burn on genetals
I have a few spots on my penis and a few on my inner thighs that sem to be like carpet burns. No scabs or anything just the red marks and they have been there for a few months now. I used to go jogging and did tons of sports all day everyday and I sort of came of some chaffing against my pants. What can I use to get rid of this?
Answer 304 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear RTY

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult an Dermatologist, in order for him/her to examine the area, as it is difficult to treat something that you can not see.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19299 votes