Ask an expert

02 Sep 2011

Testicular pain / male genital health
Hi doc

I’ m a coach and I give one-on-one lessons to rugby players, soccer players, tennis players and wrestlers to improve their explosive power. I monitor my players’  progress by keeping track of their muscle growth, weight, blood pressure, their ability to do certain exercises, jumps and stretches. I have noticed that a large percentage of my players complain of testicular pain related to certain jumps and bounding. I would like to know whether it would be legal for me to give my players testicular/genital examinations when we do our weekly/monthly progress checks and how do I do it? What advice can I give to my players about genital health? And how could my players avoid these pains?

Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you rather take your players to a doctor for examinations and advice.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes