Ask an expert

04 Oct 2006

tight foreskin please help
I have aprblem, I cant peel back my foreskin fully, it goes about half way but its too tight to go right back. I read that you can do streching excercises to enlarge the hole. Is this true? Does the cure last?
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear :(
It does help but should rather be done by an urologist under anaesthetic.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20188 votes