Ask an expert

20 Sep 2007

tooth browm at gum
Hi, My front low teeth have some build up of some kind of brown stuff at the bottom of my tooth from the gum. It has already eaten a bit into the gum.

A dentist reduced it two years ago but its back and i dont want another two year solution. please advise.
Answer 325 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jason
This may be calcified plaque and needs to be removed by a oral higienist or a dentist.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.