Ask an expert

02 Aug 2007

Hey doc. i have had an upset stoc\mach since Monday. At first it was dieing cramps and tiolet after i ate. Nouseous too. but now its going into the 4th day and i am starting to worry.
i haventtaken anything for it, should i try immodium? i have not vomitted at all. just the runs.
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Tinkerbell
Try Inteflora 3 times a day and Immodium/Kaopectin. If this does not help you may need to send a sample to the lab and get some antibiotics.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19299 votes