Ask an expert

03 Feb 2006

upper right abdominal pain
I have had this cronic type of pain on my tummy, right hand side just below my ribcage, especially while driving. Also sometimes have a numbing pain in my back towards the middle of right hand shoulder blade. Could it be galbladder? Any suggestions? Don't have medical aid, cannot afford doc. Also have been getting headaches almost every day, and take about two to four Lenapains almost every day. Could I have damaged my liver? I do take milk thistle supplement every day as precaution? Will it help?

Thanks, doc..
Answer 521 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Annie,
Sounds more like a gastritis or peptic ulcer to me. You must let someone look at you - even if you go to a provincial hospital outpatient department. The paintablets are very bad for your kidneys and can cause eventual kidney damage .
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.