Ask an expert

18 Oct 2006

Urinary incontinence/ urinal retention?
I hav had a problem since i was 16 with urine leaking out of my penis after i go to the bathroom (+- 2 - 5 min after)and even if i try to "shake it off" it doesnt realy help.

Now at 23 I hav had enough and need to get rid of this problem. What is the problem called and how do I treat it?
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anderson
You need to see an urologist - you may need a small operation on the bladder "neck" or just medication that helps the valve to close properly.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.