Ask an expert

23 Sep 2007

If a child (now 3) had the vaccinations up to a year and none thereafter can it be caught up or not or are there other alternatives.
Answer 309 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mel
It can be caught up - just take him to a pediatrician or your local municipal vaccination clinic.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.