Ask an expert

30 Jan 2006

Want to stop breastfeeding
Hi there. My son is 2 years old and i am still breastfeeding.
I am going on a trip in a month's time and he will be staying with my parents. This is a great opportunity to end the breastfeeding as my husband is away a lot and it's too difficult to wean him off (which i've tried to do already) - I would like to know about a certain pill that i can take to dry the milk and what are the side effects? Can you give me some advice on what i should do.
Thank you
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Red,
You could take high doses of Vit B6 ( Lactosec) 1tab 3x per day for 6 days. No side effects
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.