Ask an expert

23 Apr 2003

What to do
I have a very large penis but I am asshamed at the size of my balls. They always cling to my body is this natural and it seams as if the one is much larger than the other should I consult a doctor. if i do this what must I say to my doctor, I cant say I have small balls?
Answer 302 views

01 Jan 0001

Brett, I doubt that there is anything wrong, but if you want to make sure, the best would be to see an urologist. Good luck.
PS The average testicle measures about 4 x 3 x 2.5 cm.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20208 votes